lunedì 21 gennaio 2013

New Post!!



It's been a long time since my last post and I'm so sorry about that but, as I said, I moved to London, and you all can imagine how much this influenced my past months; to find a house, job, new school and new friends it's been pretty hard. However, now, I'm going to have a lot of news to tell you and absolutely a lot of London fashion inspired looks ;)
Are you ready?
Let's start with a nail color selections. I never saw in Italy this brand, but I'm absolutely in love with it!
It's Sally Hansen, I bought 4 colours but there's a huge selection. I chose the fast dry and they're really fast and bright.

E' passato molto tempo dal mio ultimo post e ne sono molto dispiaciuta ma, come avevo detto, mi sono trasferita a Londra e voi tutte potete immaginare quanto questo cambiamento abbia influenzato i miei ultimi mesi; trovare casa, un lavoro, la nuova scuola e nuovi amici è stato piuttosto difficile. In ogni caso, adesso, avrò un sacco di novità da raccontarvi e tantissimi look ispirati dalla moda londinese.
Siete pronte?

Cominciamo con una selezione di smalti che non ho mai visto in Italia, ma già adoro!
La marca è Sally Hansen e ne ho comprati 4 in diversi colori ma la scelta è ampia. Quelli che ho preso io si asciugano in un lampo e sono luminosissimi.



What do you think? Do you like it?
Che ne pensate? Vi piacciono?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento